Sunday, June 05, 2005

pictures of our new dog

We haven't decide a name for him yet. I found him at the Plano animal shelter, $75. This poor little dog was found stray, and he was all matted, so they shaved him. They neutered him but didn't do a good job so his thingy is infected. So i took him to the vet, $200. Ouch! He's really cute and sweet when we're around, but could be a devil when we're not. He's a Maltipoo (Maltese and Poodle Mix) or a Poodle Bichon mix.. 3 years old

So after I picked him up at the pound, I brought him to Allen's store to show it to him. I think because he was crate trained, and the people at the pound never took him out, he never pooped for a long time. So he pooped a whole lot at Allen's store all over. I mean, he probably pooped 1/2 his size, more than Snowy (our big dog). Anyway, so Allen wants to name him Crapy now.
I think I'm going to call him Happy (like the 7th Heaven dog)

So here's some pics: