Friday, September 30, 2005

Feelin' Crazy?

Man it's one of those days I just wanna feel crazy, you know, go dancing, screaming, drinking, wild stuff...
but then it never happens. I suppose it's a stress release.
Or driving down and empty highway at 4 am with the window open and cold air blowing in, air so cold that you nose becomes numb, and your eyes becomes watery...

I just gotta get drunk, I gotta get drunk again...
What is it? to forget what's going on? that'll be running from the problem.

Nah, just tired of the boring daily stuff, go to school, come home, clean the house, feed the dog, water the yard, make the meals, do the laundry, feed the husband, do my homework, take a shower,..................

That's stuff 40-yr-old people do. I'm 23. And I've never been crazy. And I don't even like alcohol.

Why can't I be normal?