Monday, February 06, 2006

GAH! Life is so boring atm

repetition of stuff to do is so boring.. although I do have a variety of stuff that I repeat: work school game sleep work school game sleep

my new GC can't seem to satisfy my need for entertainment... yea it's good and all but I need something exciting... I've been trying to get back to raising baby fish again, but i need to find breeding parents first

other than that.. just looking for a stable job.

lately I've felt pressure to have a kid. got a couple of students who just got pregnant, and saw something on TV w/ babies. Man they're just everywhere...
may be when we are more financially stable, we'll have one. But then that'll be the end of my gaming *_* AH! I think I just need 1 for a month, to see what it's like to have a baby around...