Sunday, February 27, 2005

Cranium


This is gotta be the best board game EVER!!! We played Cranium at Alicia's place last night, it was fun! It was a battle of the sexes! 3 girls (Janet, me, and Alicia) VS. 2 guys (Jack and Allen)
I suck at this game because I suck at pop culture, I can't do the word games at all, or the "acting like a star" or "sing a song" etc. I even make the team give the wrong answers on some of the multiple choices!! UGH! Well so we lost, it was close though. Pretty much the only one I got right was "Steve Irwin" during an acting, but that's after hearing Allen shout "Croc Hunter!" and it was funny how Allen didn't know his name.

And again, this game make me realize how much I appreciate being with Allen, the one who knows it all LOL. He actually know a lot of the stuff I don't, like, er, puff the magical dragon?? what in the world is that? Sigh, I had a deprived childhood.
Anyway, so I'll end this post with a picture of Allen


PS. His nickname at A&M is HOMER!